When You Arrive
-Class is open 15 minutes before, so you can get in a settled…relaxing. Door to building is locked once class begins, so don’t be late!!!
1. Please be sure to book your spot online (www.kuresoul.com), we will not be able to book a space for you. Pre-booking must be done prior to your arrival. Anyone who has booked but does not show will be charges for their space. Unlimited memberships that book and do not show will be charged a class fee of $13.00. Bookings may be made 2 weeks prior to class and cancellations may be made up to 2 hours prior to class.
2. We ask all members entering the studio to use the available hand sanitizer at the front door. We also have 3 sinks in the studio that are available for hand washing during your visit.
3. All personal belongings may be placed in a bucket to ensure cleanliness and prevent the spread of any possible germs.
4. At this time we are unable to offer props however encourage you to bring your own.
5. We are cashless and paperless. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT for purchases. Purchases for classes may be made in studio or in the comfort of your own home at www.kuresoul.com. Receipts will be e-mailed.
6. Please respect each others space while entering and exiting the studio.
7. We ask that any member, who has with in the last 14 days travelled out of country, is feeling unwell, has a cough, has a fever, has tested positive for COVID-19, has come in contact with another who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please stay home.
8. By entering the studio you verify to have read and agreed to this information.